Since 1996, at Quick Connect Computer Services we have offered On-Site computer repair services to our clients. Actually, before we had an office, we did On-Site Computer Repair. Over 20 years later, one of our main focuses as a computer repair company is On-Site computer repair. Our technicians will arrive at your home or business within a short window of time to address and fix whatever issues you are having with your computer at your home or office.
Yes, we also work on printers, modems, routers, smart devices, you name it, Quick Connect likely supports it. At Quick Connect, we pride ourselves in our professional, knowledgeable staff which can quickly and efficiently resolve issues you are facing with your computer, computer network, and or any other hardware or software issues. If a computer needs to come into the shop due to a variety of issues, then we simply will discuss with you to develop a plan of action and then take your computer in to one of our shops for repair and deliver back out when complete.
The Quick Connect slogan we’ve had since our first year reflects the frustration on-site computer repair customers often feel: Help! My PC Won’t Work! No worries – with years of experience, proven processes, and friendly technicians, we CAN help!
Many customers first call Quick Connect during an emergency and then continue working with us through preventive services on a regular basis. Our goal is to make the often-painful experience of computer breakdowns a little easier.
We have extensive experience with all brands of computers: Dell, Apple, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Asus, Acer, Lenovo, Alienware, Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, Compaq, Microsoft, IBM, Gateway, LG, Cyber Power PC, Google, Intel, Panasonic, Nvidia, MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, Mac Mini and Mac towers and more! We can even repair your custom-built computer!
Common service issues we work on daily but not limited to:
- Cracked Laptop screens and liquid spills
- Virus & Spyware Removal – Virus and Malware Removal. If you let a scammer into your computer, we can get it cleaned up. No problem!
- Slow and/or Freezing Computer
- A computer that won’t start or boot
- BSOD – Blue Screen troubleshooting
- Power Problems – computers that won’t turn on and or lose power
- Printer Issues – wireless printer setup, cleaning and replacing print heads, replacing fuses and drums in laser printers
- New Computer Setup – Transferring Data to a New Machine from old
- Advanced Data Recovery – Diagnosing Failing Hard-drives, recovering data, and Data recovery services on a failed hard drive.
- Internet Connection Issues – Router setup, firewall installation and configure, Email Problems
- Computer tune-ups and optimization
- Upgrades of your computer equipment – SSD hard drive upgrades, Ram Upgrades.
- And More!
You can set up an appointment online today, send us an email, or give us a call.
We work to gain a customer for life, not just fix a computer. Quick Connect has been in business since 1996, and we have supported thousands of satisfied customers and counting. Check out some of our testimonials here.
Ashland, Beatrice, Bennet, Bennington, Ceresco, Council Bluffs, Crete, Davey, Denton, Firth, Eagle, Elkhorn, Elmwood, Greenland, Hallam, Hickman, La Vista, Lincoln, Malcolm, Milford, Nebraska City, Omaha, Palmyra, Panama, Papillion, Ralston, Raymond, Roca, Seward, Sprague, York, Waterloo, Waverly. If your city is not listed, just ask!