Computer Repair Bench Technician Full Time with Benefits
We are excited about bringing a new team member onto our team! We have an opening for a Full-Time Computer Repair Technician for our Omaha store. Our store hours are M-Th 8:30-5:30, F 8:30-5, Sat 10-1.
Position pays Salary with great benefits: 100% paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Retirement plan with company matching dollar for dollar, accrued sick/vacation time. All major holidays taken paid.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Onsite Computer Repair Technician including break fix PC and Mac repair at a customer’s location or in our office on the benches.
- Setup and configuration of wireless and wired routers, switches, repeaters, access points, etc.
- Virus and Malware removal duties
- Computer Ethernet wiring installation
- Networking services including peer to peer and file server OS configuration, installation and troubleshooting knowledge is helpful.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A 2 year Associates degree in computers is helpful but not required.
- Previous job experience at a computer repair company is a big plus.
- A+ certification helpful but not necessary.
- Ability to fix a wide variety of problems with computers.
- Ability to build custom computers from scratch with a solid build quality, not sloppy.
- An excellent communicator will do great in this job.
- Strong attention to detail is needed.
- A clean driving record necessary and a background check will be done.
- 100% paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance currently through Blue Cross and Blue Shield for each full-time employee.
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement plan with company matching dollar for dollar.
- 10 days accrued sick/vacation time per year.
- All major holidays taken paid.
- Sam’s Club Membership.
- Job Type: Full-time