Computer Repair Technician Full Time with Benefits
We are excited about bringing a new team member onto our team! We have an opening for a Full-Time Computer Repair Technician for our Lincoln store. Our store hours are M-Th 8:30-5:30, F 8:30-5, Sat 10-1.
We are growing leaps and bounds and need to add to our workforce in order to stay on top of the volume!
Position pays Salary with great benefits: 100% paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Retirement plan with company matching dollar for dollar, accrued sick/vacation time. All major holidays taken paid.
Quick Connect is an established provider of computer services in Lincoln and Omaha NE since 1996. We are looking for a technician to fill the role of Onsite repair service technician.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Onsite Computer Repair Technician including break-fix PC and Mac repair at a customer’s location or in our office on the benches.
- Setup and configuration of wireless and wired routers, switches, repeaters, access points, etc.
- Virus and malware removal.
- Computer Ethernet wiring installation.
- Networking services including peer to peer and file server OS configuration, installation, and troubleshooting knowledge helpful.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A 2 year Associates degree in computers is helpful but not required.
- Previous job experience at a computer repair company is a big plus.
- A+ Certification helpful but not necessary.
- Ability to fix a wide variety of problems with computers.
- An excellent communicator will do great in this job.
- A strong attention to detail is needed.
- A clean driving record necessary and a background check will be done.
- 100% Paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance currently through Blue Cross and Blue Shield for each full time employee.
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement plan with company matching dollar for dollar.
- 10 days accrued sick/vacation time per year.
- All major holidays taken paid.
- Sam’s Club Membership.