Check out this clean network installation our Quick Connect technicians did recently at a new dermatology clinic in Omaha.
This client had us build the computers and set up their small office network start to finish. It is a lot of work setting up a new clinic for a client. Why not make the computers one less thing to worry about. We made it so easy for them!
Do you have a new business? Is your company growing and you need to expand or add a new location? Or have your technology needs outgrown your current system? Or perhaps you have a network, but need to add more computers or an additional location.
We can help you develop a plan for a new business network setup.
5 Reasons Why a Business Should Have a Computer Network
If your business has more than one computer, chances are you could benefit from networking them.
1. Communication & Collaboration – Allows employees to share files, exchange ideas, utilize emails & instant messaging tools to communicate quickly and other resources that are stored remotely or on an onsite server.
2. Proficiency & Organization – Scheduling software makes it possible to arrange meetings, share contacts, and to-do lists. A computer network helps you get the most out of your computers and peripheral devices.
3. Remote Access – You can access the same files, data, and messages, even when you are not at the office. Allowing greater mobility while maintaining productivity.
4. Device Sharing – Multiple computers can use the same printer or scanner.
5. Data Protection – Makes light work of your company’s data backup on an offsite server or another backup device.
Setting Up a Business Network Requires a Lot of Decision-making.
Networking has become essential when it comes to running a small or medium-sized business. But setting up a new one or expanding an existing one can get complicated. That’s why you need expert computer networking help.
• Do you need a Server?
• Wired or Wireless?
• What level of Security do you need?
• Are you Hack Proof?
Do you need a Business Network? We Can HELP your Network!